Ekadashi Vrat December: The total identify of the vrat is Mokshada Ekadashi Vrat and it is going to be on 3 December 2022. For extra data concerning Mokshada Ekadashi Vrat please learn your entire article as a result of additional, we’ll inform you about puja vidhi and katha and many others.
Ekadashi Vrat December 2022
Ekadashi Vrat might be carried out by the individuals who worship lord Vishnu. The upcoming Ekadashi Vrat December full identify is Mokshada Ekadashi Vrat. As per the analysis in keeping with the Hindu calendar, Ekadashi is the eleventh lunar day of every of the 2 lunar phases Shukla Paksa and Krishna Paksa. Therefore, there are two Ekadashi days in a Hindu Calender.
Click on right here to Watch On-line
Vikram Vedha Field Workplace Assortment
Brahmastra OTT Launch Date
Bimbisara OTT Launch date
Panchayat Election Date Examine
Vaccine Booster Registration
Mokshada Ekadashi Vrat is taken into account probably the most auspicious and holy by the Hindus. It’s believed that individuals who quick on Ekadashi with correct dedication and guidelines might be blessed by the Lord Vishnu with good well being, prosperity, happiness and success and many others.
Ekadashi Vrat Katha
As per one of many legends related to Mokshada Ekadashi there lived a kind-hearted king, who was humble, beneficiant, and cherished by his neighborhood. He was happy with every little thing he was blessed with. Nevertheless, sooner or later, he had a nightmare. He noticed his late father struggling in hell. Disturbed by his dream’s ugly visuals, the King went for assist from the discovered Brahmins in his kingdom.
After studying concerning the King’s dream, the Brahmins recommended that he should seek the advice of Parvat Muni (a discovered sage), who alone might give the answer to his nightmare. Subsequently, the King visited Parvat Muni and get to find out about a sin dedicated by his father throughout his lifetime.
And to get riddance from the shadows of the sin, the Sage requested the King and his complete household to look at the Vaikuntha or Mokshada Ekadashi Vrat. And shortly after observing the vrat with utmost devotion and sincerity, the King was in a position to assist his late father do away with his sins. The king additionally obtained relieved from the troubles that began cropping up. In the long run, the King’s father attained Moksha.
- RRB Outcome 2022
- Vaccine Certificates Obtain
- CoWIN Self Registration
- Bigg Boss Season 16
- Haryana Panchayat Election
Ekadashi Vrat Puja Vidhi
In India, many individuals do Ekadashi quick to worship Lord Vishnu as a result of performing this quick can save the individual after demise and following Ekadashi quick with correct guidelines can assist folks on the non secular path and assist them attain Moksha. These are the few steps you need to observe within the Ekadashi quick, let’s take a look.
- Get up early.
- Individuals historically take a shower within the rivers such because the Ganga or the Yamuna and many others. However you’ll be able to add a couple of drops of Gangajal to the bucket of water that you’ll use for bathing.
- After bathing, put on clear garments.
- Mild an oil lamp, place it on the altar and do Dhyana (meditation).
- Chant Lord Vishnu’s identify and search his blessings.
- Do Sankalpa (pledge and align your ideas with the divine).
- Take Lord Ganesha’s blessings so that you simply achieve finishing your vrat with out going through hurdles. Lord Ganesha is hailed as Vighnaharta, that means remover of obstacles.
- Chant the Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya Mantra with utmost devotion as many occasions as you’ll be able to.
- Supply water (Jal), sandalwood paste (Chandan), vermillion (Kumkum), uncooked rice blended with turmeric (Akshat), pure scent (Gandham), flowers (Pushpam), holy basil leaves (Tulsi), incense (Dhoop), lamp (Deepam) and meals (Naivedhyam) to Lord Vishnu. You might also put together candy preparation. Chances are you’ll even provide fruits, a brown coconut damaged into halves, paan and supari and Dakshina (a couple of foreign money cash).
- Learn the Mokshada or Vaikuntha Ekadashi Vrat Katha.
- Conclude the puja by performing the aarti (salutations with ignited camphor or Kapoor).
Ekadashi Vrat Muhurt Examine 2022
Mokshada Ekadashi Vrat might be began on 3 December 2022 and the muhurt for the vrat might be beginning on December 3, 2022, at 5:39 am and the Mokshada Ekadashi Vrat will finish on 4 December 2022, at 5:34 am. So whoever goes to do quick can be aware this muhurt timing.
Click on Right here to go to our web site residence web page.
Thanks for visiting our web site and studying our article. For extra such data associated to festivals, fasts and different leisure information hold studying our articles on the web site we’ll replace you right here sometimes. In the event you just like the article then don’t forget to remark together with your opinions and if you’re having any queries write them within the beneath remark part and do go to us once more.