SSC JE 2023 Notification, Examination Date, Type, Eligibility, Sample, Final date, Syllabus will be checked from right here. Learn this submit for full info regarding the Employees Choice Fee Junior Engineer Recruitment (SSC JE 2023). A national-level examination annually takes place for the place of Junior Engineer in a number of central authorities departments. Paper I and Paper II are the 2 elements of the examination. Whereas the second paper will likely be descriptive, the primary paper will likely be an MCQ examination. Candidates can select one topic from a attainable three for the second paper.
SSC JE 2023
SSC JE Examination 2023 will get performed by the Employees Choice Fee for Junior Engineer positions in departments like Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical. Every year, the national-level examination takes place in offline and on-line codecs. SSC made the official announcement for the 2023 recruitment. The written examination will most likely happen in March 2023.
SSC Examination Calender 2023
SSC Recruitment Hyperlink
Sarkari Consequence 2023
Sarkari Naukri 2023
Free Job Alert 2023
SSC JE Recruitment 2023 will happen in two elements. The primary portion of the examination will likely be on-line, whereas the second section will happen offline. Candidates get two hours to finish the examination.
SSC JE Notification 2023
SSC JE Notification will get introduced on the Employees Choice Fee’s official web site, ssc.nic.in. The authority made the formal announcement for the SSC JE Examination 2023, and the official notification is out there for candidates to see and obtain in PDF on the SSC portal.
The official announcement consists of all of the essential details about the SSC JE Recruitment process. Earlier than making use of for the SSC JE Examination, aspirants ought to overview the notification to be taught extra concerning the examination’s dates, syllabus, format, and different info.
SSC JE Examination Sample 2023
- There are two papers within the SSC JE Examination: Paper 1 and Paper 2. Each Paper 1 and Paper 2 will likely be goal kind.
- For Paper 1, the examination will happen on-line (computer-based), whereas Paper 2 will happen offline.
- Candidates will get 2 hours allotted for every examination (paper 1 and paper 2).
- Paper 1 will likely be A number of Selection Query-based, whereas paper two will likely be descriptive.
- Candidates may also obtain the Hindi and English variations of the examination query paper.
- The query paper will include a complete of 200 questions.
- Paper 1 will likely be price 200 marks, whereas Paper 2 will likely be price 300.
SSC JE Eligibility Standards 2023
The Employees Choice Fee has not but introduced the JE Eligibility Standards for 2023. Candidates ought to subsequently overview the minimal eligibility necessities from the prior 12 months. Earlier than taking the examination, all candidates should meet the minimal eligibility necessities established by the administering group. The SSC JE eligibility standards could not change from the earlier 12 months.
- Civil/Mechanical/Electrical engineering diploma or diploma from a good college or institute
- Candidates who want to apply for an SSC JE place should adhere to the Employees Choice Fee’s fundamental age necessities. The age vary is from 18 to 32.
SSC Junior Engineer Choice Course of
The candidate’s efficiency in papers 1 and a couple of determines their rank on the SSC JE advantage listing. In different phrases, candidates who meet the necessities for paper 1’s cut-off can take part in paper 2.
Certified candidates get invited by the authority for the doc verification process after passing each papers. Consequently, candidates will get assigned the departments they chose on the appliance kind.
- RPF Recruitment 2023
- ITBP Recruitment 2023
- KMF Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
- PM Rojgar Mela 2023
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
Apply for the SSC JE Recruitment 2023?
Earlier than making use of for the SSC JE Examination 2023, candidates should overview the basic eligibility necessities. Candidates can solely use on-line purposes for the SSC JE utility course of. College students should comply with the directions listed beneath to complete the net utility course of.
- Go to the SSC official web site and log in to the portal utilizing your registration ID and password.
- Full the appliance kind with the mandatory info, corresponding to your tutorial background and most well-liked check places.
- Add required paperwork corresponding to scanned copies of latest coloured passport-size photographs and a replica of your signature.
- Evaluation the appliance kind and submit it.
- Print the identical doc.
Use the remark field beneath to ask your doubts regarding the SSC JE 2023 Notification.
|Official Web site||Click Here|
|Homepage||Click on Right here|
Can I submit the SSC JE Utility kind offline?
No, candidates can not submit the SSC JE Utility 2023 kind offline. All candidates should fill out and submit the Utility kind on-line.
How ought to I research for the SSC JE Examination 2023?
Candidates ought to adhere to the next directions for SSC JE preparation; they need to perceive the syllabus, create and stick with a research plan, take notes of all of the essential factors, and observe the earlier 12 months’s examination questions.
What’s the age restrict for SSC JE Recruitment?
The age restrict for SSC JE varies relying on the place. Based on the federal government of India rules, the age is relaxed for restricted classes. Candidates ought to overview the official eligibility necessities.
What’s the doc file format required for the SSC JE Utility?
Candidates should add a photograph with a decision of 20 KB to 50 KB and a scanned signature with a file dimension of 10 KB to twenty KB for the SSC JE Utility 2023 process.
What are the minimal eligibility standards for SSC JE?
An applicant will need to have an engineering diploma or diploma in one of many following streams: mechanical engineering, civil engineering, or electrical engineering.
What’s the SSC JE Utility Charge?
INR 100 is the SSC JE utility payment. Feminine candidates, SC/ST/PwD, are eligible for reservations and aren’t required to pay the appliance payment.